martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Crush Power Music 2011

My experience with music began with different music instrument without success because I don’t have talent, but I like listen to music, especially Latin music, since Chilean rock , Argentinean rock until cumbia.
I remember like a great moment the “Crush Power Music 2011”, a concert who had different artists; these artists were playing cumbia, salsa and another music style, in general related with party music.
This summer day began when very light; I don’t made nothing important except I go to the concert. In the morning I helped with activities in my house and then I had lunch with my family. Later I started to the concert.


The “Crush Power” was performed in Movistar Arena, when I came in the Arena, the people was energetic. At 8 pm the music began to sound, Cronika went on stage; the people began to dance in the dance flour, shortly afterwards Villa Cariño went on stage, they were giving a good moment, but their show finished. Later, Chico Trujillo followed the festival at a high level. The salsa arrived with Los Van Van, but I was boring, that group I don’t like. Then La Noche and Rafaga continued the show. But the best moment came with Los Autenticos Decantes, they made to vibrate to people. I don’t forget the exceptional show. Well, I see you in the next post.  

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi fabian, how are you? i like very much your experiencie because i went to the festival too and it was great! it was very energy and very dance! my favorite band was Rafaga! we dance very much whit them, well i hope that you are fine, see you kiss.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That envy you give me! I would love to go... Los autenticos decandentes are fantastic! I imagine than dance a lot all day :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Camila and Nicole tell me that this concert was great
    kisses. see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi my dear friends and classmate, I think you're doing well, but you made a little mistake:

    -When you say "I was boring", really is "I was bored"

    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar